Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beautiful Hair Extension Addiction






A long time client of mine was so thrilled this morning after we removed her extensions and she realized how much her own hair had actually grown after wearing her extensions and maintaining them properly over the past 2 1/2 years that she decided that she did not want for me to put her fresh new hair in. Forgoing wearing extensions after a period of time is usually a very difficult hurdle to overcome unless a person is ready for a new feel and variation of her (or his) look. Even for a person who has had extensions to help them get through a bad or disappointing haircut or style change, abandoning hair extensions is very difficult to do!

I was happy to color, shape, and style her rich natural healthy hair and watch her as she decided to go on her merry way. Since her beautiful new healthy 20 inch custom ordered extensions had not been applied and just tucked them gently safe away for her in her little pouch (I keep a personal compartment for each client). She is a professional cheer leader and I KNEW I would hear from her before too long...

I just didn't think it would be so soon! Here I am, 2am and just finished an 11:30pm emergency fitting appointment.

Trust me, hair extensions are an addiction!

Peace,

The Hair Extension Expert

Wilshire Wigs Amore Designer Beverly Johnson Jon Renau Raquel Welch Revlon