Monday, July 28, 2008

Hair on Vacation


Took a bit of a vacation and don't know that I can say it feels good to be back, but I'm back! So since I took myself on vacation naturally I took my hair along for the ride, too. And we all fared very well! BUT I forgot to take my shampoo. I opted to wear removable wefts for this trip since I wasn't going to be doing any water sports or serious activity, in which case I would have had individual extensions applied before leaving. Being able to remove them each night was great, and I did wash them very gingerly a couple of nights with a good moisturizing shampoo, and followed that up with the detangler, both by Aquage. Thank goodness I had my spray on leave-in with me, because that really saves the hair and prolongs the integrity of it. I have a client that swears by baby shampoo, but I would only use it in a pinch. It's time for a serious shampoo and intensive conditioning. My choice of product istested and manufactured specifically for cut hair, yet also works remarkably well for highlighted and bleached hair, or any extreme processed hair, but all went well and now it's back to the real world for me and my hair!

Have a great one!

The Hair Extension Expert

www.TheHairExtensionExpert.com

GDVMVHH16287844